Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darthery where you at? :)

Go down 
+3
Brakarn
Wessexcount
Dje
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dje

Dje

Darthery where you at? :) Empty
PostSubject: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Hello there Darth,

I have no idea how to reach to you, but as a lot of us want to know where you are hiding I make this topic. It's been a while now since we have seen you online and I hope you are giving the best of yourself in real life. Can we expect to see you soon back on or is this a goodbye? We have a lot of questions Very Happy

Grz

From Gnomemage!

Dje
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:29 am

lol Well... as it happened before, Darth must be leveling another char for sure. He always does it this way. Or he got kidnapped and raped in the gay pride fest I don't know really, but it is what usually happens.
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Darth used to stealthlevel chars back on embers i remember. sneaky fudger.
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:57 am

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BADGER BADGERRRRR
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:07 am

MUSHROOM MUSHROOOOOOOM
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:40 am

No, im not dead or in coma or passed out in come ditch. I was on vacation in Turkey and didnt take my laptop with me so my internet was limited Very Happy Today i got home and in 3 days i go on another vacation (dont ask) for 12 days Smile
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Darthery wrote:
No, im not dead or in coma or passed out in come ditch. I was on vacation in Turkey and didnt take my laptop with me so my internet was limited Very Happy Today i got home and in 3 days i go on another vacation (dont ask) for 12 days Smile

Darthery where you at? :) Tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm

lol nox your post looks weird first nox anvatar shows him happy darth is back and then the frown after he tells u hes leaveing agin XD
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Darthery wrote:

Damn xD you and your vacations xp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darthery where you at? :)   Darthery where you at? :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darthery where you at? :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: guild news-
Jump to: