A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What can I do about this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
X(class)

PostSubject: What can I do about this?   Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:48 am

So I went earlier this morning to get gas for my car and I get a total amount of $31.53 to pay. So I give her 40 dollars and I get back 8 dollars and 45 cents. Okay, so it's 2 cents less and I look at the woman and I tell her i'm missing two cents. And she looks around for 2 pennies and in my head i'm like "how can you not have two pennies in this entire store?." So she looks for literally 15 seconds and says, "next time."But I rarely go there. The stupid thing is is that she has done this to me more than once before. Of course the times she seemed like she tried to keep some of the change I confronted her about it and got it all back right there, but it seems like this time she thinks ill let it go just because it's two cents.

What do you guys think I should do? What can or can't I do about this situation? I'm angry at the damn lady for pulling the same crap on me whenever I go get gas there.
Back to top Go down
rafalp190

PostSubject: Re: What can I do about this?   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 pm

first of all.. are u still there? :p haahahaha

Second.. and the solution would be to leave her no other chance to steal ur change... just buy even numbers of gas say.. instead of buying 31.xx ask for 30$ of gas and not the gallons that could achieve Razz there she would have to give u 10$ instead of cents... just an easy solution. Razz

Another one would be to tell her boss?(though it would be gay) :p, and exaggerate the times she has done this to u so get a nice reward.. Razz

but meh thats what i would do
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: What can I do about this?   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

It's just bothering me that's she has been doing this to me and probably others too. I usually don't hate people, but she is turning out to be a little bitch. Pardon my french. I know it's just two cents but I don't like being taken advantage of. I'm sure you wouldn't like that either. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What can I do about this?   Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Invite her to a party and then rape her xD

If she complains then you tell her that you paid 2 cents everyday for her services. Thnx bai. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I do about this?   

Back to top Go down

What can I do about this?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: