Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black List

Go down 
+3
Arch
Wessexcount
HeZ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

Black List - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 am

no i dont drink zimma i clearly stated its to be force fed to u ut and when did that ever stop u before
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:
sure why not ive finaly been fired i can relax agin no more crap about gm abuse from the Crimson Soldiers retartds when i kill them after hunting for them for half an hour

wow of every GM lol I never ever thought you as GM abuser... wow I'm in total shock...

P.S. You sucked fixing things btw Razz
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:22 am

Crans abused his power so many times, namely either kicking or banning me Mad
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 am

thats what we call a public service ut Razz
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 am

O.O public service...
....abuse............ >.>
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:19 am

well i can honstly say i have never banned u ut lol kicked or muteing u is another story but in most cases they players where beging me to mute u so i realy dont see how thats an abuse lol not my fault ur annoying Razz and far as i know most that was in chatbox lol
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:59 am

lol yes and we will keep abusing of your troll bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:07 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:
well i can honstly say i have never banned u ut lol kicked or muteing u is another story but in most cases they players where beging me to mute u so i realy dont see how thats an abuse lol not my fault ur annoying Razz and far as i know most that was in chatbox lol
Hmm a i see some rage after we pwned ur ass again Razz
wat did u do to get the gm title back suck off den?
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 am

pfft no and that was posted before u even atacked me noobguard lol jezz look at the time stamps den basicly unfired me joy of joys now i have listen to crimsen noob tards agin btw i just ignored u i was busy with goblin eng quest lol and btw woopy u killed me from level 80 lets see u do it on even terms last night my warlock killed 1 ur guilds level 52's at level 45 in sering goruge lol so lest im killing at my level or above XD
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:
pfft no and that was posted before u even atacked me noobguard lol jezz look at the time stamps den basicly unfired me joy of joys now i have listen to crimsen noob tards agin btw i just ignored u i was busy with goblin eng quest lol and btw woopy u killed me from level 80 lets see u do it on even terms last night my warlock killed 1 ur guilds level 52's at level 45 in sering goruge lol so lest im killing at my level or above XD
That was rage
and cran stop trolling ur giving a bad name to trolls everywhere with your retarded spelling
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 am

i will comend wess on finaly mageing to find me thogh and even going as far chase me to org lol ut i realy dont give crap what u say lol*noobguard
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:
i will comend wess on finaly mageing to find me thogh and even going as far chase me to org lol ut i realy dont give crap what u say lol*noobguard
lol we didnt come to org to find you we went there to pwn some noobs
u just happened to be part of them, its not all about u cran Wink
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:

LOL I told Ut you maybe HSed to Ogrimmar, but we really didnt go looking for you lol you just were a nice discovery ^^
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
Dakkon

Dakkon

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:21 pm

ROFL, that's classic, I hate ppl like that in raid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black List
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2