A private forum for all potl members around the world!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What have I always said about ppl?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melin

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Yeah...?

PostSubject: What have I always said about ppl?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 pm

This whole thing started some day ago when me and Shaharan went for arena. We noticed Atmax was in queue, Shah told me how pissed Atmax got when he lost, and we had a laugh at that when we beat him. Shortly after, everyone on server got a mass Critical Error, and their WoW stopped working.
AS USUAL I was like "I bet it's Atmax doing it >.>" just cuz hey, I always say that kind of stuff about ppl crashing server when they lose Very Happy

So today I got back from my AFK and just see this pop up in the chat
http://imageshack.us/f/32/wowscrnshot072312192153.jpg/

Then server started acting again, the errors kept kicking ppl out from WoW.. This is what happens next;
http://imageshack.us/f/856/wowscrnshot072312204318.jpg/

Ehm.. screw you The Unknown Very Happy

Oh yeah, Mesiah and Thewitch had extended bans to 2 weeks for ban avoidance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nogh

avatar

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 24
Location : In a barrel Watching you!

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:52 pm

i still think you make blood craft dc, you are a popup after all
Back to top Go down
Melin

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Yeah...?

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Noghy wrote:
i still think you make blood craft dc, you are a popup after all

Damn, busted!
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:40 am

*lols at the noob
Back to top Go down
nox

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 26
Location : Sarajevo

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 am

Dem benz, I hope they still have some people left to ban after this. REJOICE cheers
Back to top Go down
Nogh

avatar

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 24
Location : In a barrel Watching you!

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:39 pm

i think bc just got a sunset 2.0

http://svannon.thruhere.net:8080/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&p=111602&sid=6228a752fb2336bab5cadc538a23a622#p111602

sorry but to refure to you're self as elite makes the douche'o'meter exspload Razz
Back to top Go down
nox

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 26
Location : Sarajevo

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

Noghy wrote:
i think bc just got a sunset 2.0

http://svannon.thruhere.net:8080/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&p=111602&sid=6228a752fb2336bab5cadc538a23a622#p111602

sorry but to refure to you're self as elite makes the douche'o'meter exspload Razz

Back to top Go down
Nogh

avatar

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 24
Location : In a barrel Watching you!

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:22 pm

nox is drooling rainbows or eating ?? i r confused
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:41 pm

drooling them ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:20 pm

hmm evdently nox went camping found thos pic him drooling rainbows in the forest lol! man he must be geting dehadrated from drooling so much

Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
avatar

Posts : 432
Join date : 2009-02-01
Age : 30
Location : In front of a led based ilumination system.

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 am

Ummm

Drooling... + Rainbows....

That is something very gay...
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

well nox was always stareing at mels asss XD
Back to top Go down
nox

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 26
Location : Sarajevo

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Nogh

avatar

Posts : 367
Join date : 2009-10-02
Age : 24
Location : In a barrel Watching you!

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:52 pm

and thus the cat fetish begins
Back to top Go down
nox

avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 26
Location : Sarajevo

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:40 am

Noghy wrote:
and thus the cat fetish begins

Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 pm

heh nogh beter look out or nyan cat might get him XD
Back to top Go down
xscorpion



Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Melin wrote:
This whole thing started some day ago when me and Shaharan went for arena. We noticed Atmax was in queue, Shah told me how pissed Atmax got when he lost, and we had a laugh at that when we beat him. Shortly after, everyone on server got a mass Critical Error, and their WoW stopped working.
AS USUAL I was like "I bet it's Atmax doing it >.>" just cuz hey, I always say that kind of stuff about ppl crashing server when they lose Very Happy

So today I got back from my AFK and just see this pop up in the chat
http://imageshack.us/f/32/wowscrnshot072312192153.jpg/

Then server started acting again, the errors kept kicking ppl out from WoW.. This is what happens next;
http://imageshack.us/f/856/wowscrnshot072312204318.jpg/

Ehm.. screw you The Unknown Very Happy

Oh yeah, Mesiah and Thewitch had extended bans to 2 weeks for ban avoidance Very Happy

check his farewell http://svannon.thruhere.net:8080/forums/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=19731&sid=64926cb8eb2fc632e2236631edec005b

only used exploits 1 time no worries XD
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 pm

*face palm someone from my guild is trying get him back >.<

(Sad ppl like athe are being removed/ are leaving. I urge the gms to give him another chance, considering the time spent on the server, and for being a good chap XD.)
Back to top Go down
Melin

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Yeah...?

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Lau! Where ya at man? Haven't seen you in a long time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xscorpion



Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-05-14
Age : 29
Location : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:25 am

droped wow till the boring from it dissipates Smile
playing tiberium alliances instead and torchlight wille wait for 2º ^_^

btw check your PM
Back to top Go down
Melin

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Yeah...?

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:11 am

xscorpion wrote:
droped wow till the boring from it dissipates Smile
playing tiberium alliances instead and torchlight wille wait for 2º ^_^

btw check your PM

Aww I had a feeling you'd get bored of WoW, couldn't really see how you managed to lvl all chars and proffessions even xD still, enjoy your time off =d
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

avatar

Posts : 336
Join date : 2010-02-04
Age : 33
Location : steam mostly

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:01 am

>.< >.< >.<
just found one these in my bathroom before i was going take a shower <.<


Shocked
Back to top Go down
Melin

avatar

Posts : 300
Join date : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : Yeah...?

PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:55 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:
>.< >.< >.<
just found one these in my bathroom before i was going take a shower <.<


Shocked

Arachnophobia?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What have I always said about ppl?   

Back to top Go down
 
What have I always said about ppl?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: