Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored.......

Go down 
+8
Wessexcount
xscorpion
X(class)
Nogh
Melin
nox
Cran_Star
Zan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nogh

Nogh

Bored....... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

ewww fake duck is fake and eww starwars tor is lame Razz
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:58 pm

lol yes fake duck is fake also hes in a cult and is trying destroy a part the universe/planet question is who made me a sith XD
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:13 pm

want to be more creeped out ?

Bored....... - Page 12 Wowscr11
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:24 am

ok thats prity creepey undead priest i asume with my name and seems have a zelda guild name my long lost twin brother maby ?
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Noghy wrote:
want to be more creeped out ?

Bored....... - Page 12 Wowscr11

You have binds. I'm so proud of you! cheers
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:22 am

*Cran makes an Undead woman called "Thenurse"....

*Thedoctor rapes Thenurse in battle...

End of story.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:23 am

wess deal with the bot derping the forum Razz its calld georqun
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 6:02 am

bots are people to just look at x XD
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Today I ate an ice cream sandwich hohohehehuehuehohihihehehrhwe. bounce
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:32 am

Noghy wrote:
wess deal with the bot derping the forum Razz its calld georqun

It is IP banned, unless it is using a proxy (?)
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:24 am

BTW Nogh did you see that Demonoid is back?
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:52 am

yea well its not the original admins and dont have a tracker and orginization on the site for recently uploaded torrents seems messed up instaird of being on first page they end up els where , but still not as messy or cluster fuckie as pirate bay, and due to paranoia ppl will hesitate to use it

but its still has the old db lol so atlest the jews partly faild Razz

i was gonna tell you but forgot Razz

Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:31 am

Noghy wrote:
yea well its not the original admins and dont have a tracker and orginization on the site for recently uploaded torrents seems messed up instaird of being on first page they end up els where , but still not as messy or cluster fuckie as pirate bay, and due to paranoia ppl will hesitate to use it

but its still has the old db lol so atlest the jews partly faild Razz

i was gonna tell you but forgot Razz

LOL, actually there is a lot of paranoia over the site... but old members can access the accounts so no problem I think...
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:50 pm

nox can you tell me your pass words to your wow accounts so i can remove the fake you from darkstar Razz your derpy girl friend gunrg was going to steal from our guild bank for luster but what he wanted wasnt in there but that feels besides the point

o sure darkstar is dead blabla but i dont care i dont like it when ppl intend to steal from us

marx has done so alredy but it was likely brand useing the account seeing hunter glyphs were aslo taken along with all of our crusader orbs
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Noghy wrote:
nox can you tell me your pass words to your wow accounts so i can remove the fake you from darkstar Razz your derpy girl friend gunrg was going to steal from our guild bank for luster but what he wanted wasnt in there but that feels besides the point

o sure darkstar is dead blabla but i dont care i dont like it when ppl intend to steal from us

marx has done so alredy but it was likely brand useing the account seeing hunter glyphs were aslo taken along with all of our crusader orbs

Check your messages. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 am

i found something captin duckles might like

http://star-made.org/

Razz
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:41 am

looks intresting ive still yet delve deep into ftb minecraft thogh thankfuly soon i will have time to as that sub car i got for tor is finaly running out on th 10 next month just as e3 is starting then im free to do most what i want ! also jedi knight sotry on tor is EPIC
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:44 am

Nyeh, I haven't been paying much attention lately. What's up these days in WoW? Same old boring, crashy- and low populated server or...?
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:48 pm

Malinda wrote:
Nyeh, I haven't been paying much attention lately. What's up these days in WoW? Same old boring, crashy- and low populated server or...?

Because logging in is so much harder than asking this on a 5 man forum... Razz
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 pm

i think malinda is turning in to saad Razz it so sounds like something he would say Razz

and yea nox you forget shes 13 so has ADHD and gets to destracted by whats happeing on tv to take 5 sec to start wow and typ in her password Razz
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 am

*more likely not worth it as nothing changes on server and not much point log in XD till they have update
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 pm

you seem to have a lack of understanding how bad cata is cata isnt world of warcraft its world of flycraft and pvp in cata is boring and horrible be carful what you wish for, for you may end up regreting it till the day you die slowly and painfully Razz

new conent dont always meen its a good thing o sure new content is still new content but a crap boring exspriance is still a crap boring exspriance Razz

change is not always a good thing no matter how much you try to justify it Razz and it would still be wow just less good Razz
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 3:17 am

Naaaw, Saad's way more douchey. And I don't watch TV.
And who cares at this point, really. new content is new content, at least there's SOMETHING new.
But on the other hand, I'm on a quest to complete every Zelda game ever. Cran, how many Zelda games have you not played so far?
And why is Mel so quiet if he checks on this desolate place daily? MEL, STOP BEING A NINJA.
Oh and Nox, I'm starting to really like Alice in Chains. Do you still hate me?
And Nogh, you're fat.
Cookies.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:01 am

lol i love that post
hmm there are sevrel zelda games ive not played and 3 ill never ever ever ever play namely the cdi ones far as the sevrel others go ive not obvisly played the
Wind Waker HD Remake as its not even been released yet have played the original
spirit-tracks just simply not got my hands on a copy yet
four-swords-adventures also never got around grabbing yet
Link to the Past 2 also has not yet been relesed
and ive not played the 3ds version of oot as i do not have a 3ds
also have not played most the spin off games namely
tingle-rpg
links-crossbow-training

more or less any thing else ive played only 2 ive not really beat are the first 2
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:08 am

hmmm in side note think i found noghs kids *if he had them o_o they where in my gameing news XD *evdently its a dwarf :S

Soul Sacrifice gets more free DLC next week, includes ... this thing
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/05/soul-sacrifice-gets-more-free-dlc-next-week-includes-this-t/

sigh tryed link imge here but wouldent let me u will have click on the link XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored.......
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next