Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored.......

Go down 
+8
Wessexcount
xscorpion
X(class)
Nogh
Melin
nox
Cran_Star
Zan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Melin

Melin

Bored....... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 am

Well shit, I've missed some action! I miss the damn guild climate, stupid Al Gore to ruin the wold climate.
Merry christmas!! Happy new year everybody!! May the odds be ever in your favor!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Melin wrote:
Well shit, I've missed some action! I miss the damn guild climate, stupid Al Gore to ruin the wold climate.
Merry christmas!! Happy new year everybody!! May the odds be ever in your favor!! Very Happy

yea, also missing the old times with the guild. still have the old screenshots from 2005 (old KL?) forward until last time we where together on bloodcraft. Will post some later on next week, atm still on Easter vacation with family Smile

Had to start to make rehab due to watch those shoots, currently on warmane: mists of pandaria (molten-wow sucessor). Must say that dont like the way the talents are build, might return back to wolk if the new patch Legion changes anything about those (kinda looking forward).

Rest of new year guys cheers cheers

Lau/xscorpion
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 10:15 pm

Holy shit, hey Lau Very Happy So you still play some, that's cool :p How have you been?
We (me, Nogh, Fern and some players from Dalaran WoW) have been playing some on Warmane as well, but Lordaeron tho and on Horde.. tho I'd prefer playing Alliance but got downvoted. If you plan on playing wotlk again, go Lordaeron if you don't plan on playing on TW anything more and lemme know your name Very Happy Warmane has some gamebreaking bugs tho and I'll probably stay away until some of the more crucial bugs gets fixed, so atm I'm back to playing on TW, and oh god how much I've missed my chars..
But looking forward to see those olds screens Very Happy I myself have lost most of my old screens, only have some from end days of BC and forward still in my possession. And that's sad Sad
Anyway nice to hear from you again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:21 am

:O hi lau!

yea no legion will further ruin wow imo newer never means better that joke they call a talent tree is a simplified piece of shit for retards, legion will have every one running around with the same weapon that's tied to their spec further ruining the point of builds not that builds have existed since after wotlk because cata was the start of that cleanse.

Imo after wotlk blizzard ran out of ideas wile yea some of the ideas in some expos were nice most were like here's a dog shit sandwich and here's a horse shit sandwich what do you want, like in cata the combination of resistant aurs for pally then in mop or wod which removed them completely making paladin another generic dps class in raids sooo smart lol, and then flying over azeroth the one place where ganking was not too lame became very lame as people would just kill mount fly up wait repeat, wile yea flying mounts are nice you can get place's faster but also see blizzard lazieness of removing 88% of the unmapped parts of wow instaird of using them, never putting ghostlands or smc (silver moon city) on same map id as the rest of the world and to this day smc still has no remodel.

o and cata and mop shit over the lore of wow over all wile mop has nice looking zones it was just to try get into the asain market and well that faild and pandas are stupid imo have no place in wow lore even if blizzard shoe horned them in now, and gear looks fugly as hell, mop only beats wrath in one aspect it had better battlegrounds with it lol and cata added transmog which was nice and wod new character models tho subjective some like some dont these are the only good things I can think of off the top of my head, and wile new models are nice that's a none issue as with the time, effort (which a lot of patch's out there lack), and knowledge they can be down ported.

o and as for what legion will add well hmmmm tirion foldering dies to an nameless demon so that's good riiiight ?, so every one can run around with the asbringer................

but yea I have lots of gripes with newer expos and it could go on and on but I think I stated enough lol.

and like mel said we been playing warmane but due to pvp bugs that are game breaking we are back on TW
but we had some epic time's leveling on warmane due to all the faild ganks and the revenge we got on the "successful" ones with ppl being higher level then us or more then us lol in short they got payback 10fold with a kick to the balls Razz pve dunce's should never pick fights with pvp people Razz.

all I can think of what to type atm if I think of more ill be sure to write another novel Razz:P:P.
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Alright im back at HQ and the wow is rdy, now where to start horde or ally afro Twisted Evil

edit: might start lvling from scratch on Lordaeron, miss the tweek rogue from 69 Razz and maybe this time i can finish lvling a warrior and mage, those where the only ones that didint cap in all the time i played the game.
Seems the account that i had on bloodcraft\ TW (true-wow?)still alive but theres low ppl in there :/

and nogh seems youre right, just did a bit of digging and the talents still the same crap on legion (talent calculator), this makes me sad since was anxious to try the new class.

edit2: laurosa\xscorpion\ghoststalker have been reborn on Lordaeron  horde \ madblood (war), someone allready took bloodyrage affraid

edit3: shots are up - https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com/t17p50-the-potl-memories#2596
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Wow is pow indeed, Ive tried retail a few times but eh
A lot of the social aspect is completely gone from guilds, people just join for the benefits they offer now from what I've seen which is sad cause its the only way to make friends with cross server rdf Razz
I wanna go back to TW just sometime in the summer to finish ICC since it's fixed and I'll be done with wow for the most part Very Happy it's all I got left

Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 3:00 am

Malinda wrote:
Wow is pow indeed, Ive tried retail a few times but eh
A lot of the social aspect is completely gone from guilds, people just join for the benefits they offer now from what I've seen which is sad cause its the only way to make friends with cross server rdf Razz
I wanna go back to TW just sometime in the summer to finish ICC since it's fixed and I'll be done with wow for the most part Very Happy it's all I got left

Problem with retail is the fact the game is full of these assholes kids which need a lesson. WoD had potential but then BliZZtard ran out of ideas and people was also crying about not having flying mounts... It was pretty annoying.
I regret not playing WoW in retail in its glory days at some point, would have enjoyed the game from the point of stability, but in those days I had no money, no job and was stuck in the university lol!
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:05 pm

lol I see XD
So have you guys been playing any other MMOs or something in all this past time? how's it going? o.o it's been so long~
I'm really into FFXIV now it's so much fun Very Happy
asdfghjkl oh yes also recently a friend reminded me that when i was 10 I used to pretend to have a massive ego about my huntardness
and i'd go into moments of full on grammar nazi with serious talking and no emoticons to bother people
BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THIS AT ALL XD
my memory is totally fried from back in the day T__T
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 6:02 pm

happy new year everyone ^_^ cheers cheers

who ever still alive in here lol!
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 11:10 pm

Happy new year lau and every other lurker jocolor drunken geek
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 11:26 am

Happy new years boys and girls! santa

Anyways, if anyone's interested in playing the Gwent beta with me sometimes, add me on GOG, username is jaasa.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 8:19 pm

happy late new yearsss
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:01 pm

Welcome to the party!
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Oh yeah, happy new year guys! Better late than never, eh?
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 12:56 am

Almost a year late Smile
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 am

X(class) wrote:
Almost a year late Smile

Well I've been busy Smile
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 3:13 pm

I believe we've all been Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored.......
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20