Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dje

Dje

How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje Empty
PostSubject: How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje   How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to say hi to all of you and ask how you are all doing since it has been a long time since I spoke to all of you.

My life is going on good, I am 21 now and recently I graduated as bachelor business engineer, though I have 2 more years of university to go, it felt great to get something in my hands which I can actually get a job with, a good one. These next 2 years of studying, will be more interesting and what so ever and if I reach the end, you shall all name me. Master in business engineering with IT, graduated in finance and strategy Very Happy!

I've been having a girlfriend too for the past 1 and a half years and everything is going very well. She is studying at the same university as me and she is kinda going on the same direction of studies as me. It is great to have someone that shares the same interests as I. Though she doesn't like WoW, she loves to play games every once in a while.

Yes, I've said it, I still play WoW (/bonk), as many as you have quitted or gone to somewhere else, I still enjoy playing it, and yes I still play on Bloodcraft every day. Since I can combinate this, my studies,my girlfriend, friends and other activities I don't see any problem at all. (/guess I found a balance uh!). Sometimes I see some people comming on, for instance Noghen, but his activity of playing WoW has stopped already 2 years back. Nirv joined me again after he graduated as a doctor and I hope we can continue to have fun as we did before. I'm playing on 4 different toons at the moment (priest, mage, warrior and druid - last one I got from rafa), with wrathfull and ICC season out. Though the PvP side is slowly dieing I still enjoy doing a few battlegrounds and arena every day, but the major part why I still play is the PvE side, since killing the Lich King is soo damn fun and not that easy.

Yes I have left Dark Star, and I joined Inquisition, which is for now the best guild there is on alliance side and the guild chats really are durty (in some cases) and alive. It would be great to see some of you hopping on every now and then, just to gather old memories or to play some, but I guess some of you also have decided to quit WoW forever and I have nothing against that at all.

How is your lifes?

Yours sincerely.

A gnome you have all become to known very well over these past years.

Dje

If you want my skype and talk to me sometimes, it is: neal-jacobs
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje   How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 am

Well, I can't join Inquisition anyways, there are a lot of ppl who want me there but I'm still way too under the age limit so... yeah. I just go on WoW for the social part to meet old friends now.

Last edited by Malinda on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan

Zan

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje   How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Last edited by Zan on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje   How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:59 pm

hmmm my life is boring and sucks so im trolling ur post with this Razz wonder where the rest of him went Razz

How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje Now-youre-thinking-with-portals1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje   How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's everyone doing in life? My name is Dje
Page 1 of 1