Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old ones from TBC.

Go down 
+2
Nogh
Arch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Arch

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:58 pm

Hey fellas!

Its been a long freaking time.. most of you probably dont remember me, but I was around ages ago Smile Anyone knows how to get in contact with Darthery and all those from TBC? it would be really fun to know what everyone was up to!

Cheers
Arch
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 3:14 am

hi arch you old fossil some one finally dug you up! Very Happy Smile nice to see you

only way to contact darth is when he decides once in  blue moon to check the forum as he don't use Skype or anything unfortunately Razz

laurosa checks now and then

melin checks often too, but I think he's busy as hell atm if you know who melin is that is, as he did play embers in tbc times but idk when you stoped playing on embers

wessexcount aslo very busy now days with little time but he pops on forum time to time to mock me or cran_star Razz

djux is on here a bit too but idk if he actually reads the forum Razz but I see him logged in some times

noxicus pops around too if you know who that is either as idk when he started playing either mid or late tbc or erly wotlk on embers Razz

me I check way too much and I will see who I can poke to come show there ugly mugs here to say hi Razz:P:P,

and as for what I been up too, well lately got bored of wow again been
playing minecraft with cran time to time lol *note the longer u play with cran the wrose you see his English get* Razz:P and well there should be a good deal of pic's in the potl memories thread on page errrr 4 and 5 from me of random crap and vid links too.

p.s o and nirvan and hez ppl you would deff know. not heard from them in a long time

Last edited by Noghy on Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 5:18 pm

wow thats a blast from the past alright, how you been all this time arch Smile

i already left wow but still pop time to time to make some bgs and keep account alive at least (checked yesterday seems someone already made a clean up on my bank finaly XD)

atm im playing rift and watch anime to pass the time, and keeping an eye on 2 others: "the forest" "rust" these might kill the boredom for a wile

good to hear from you arch Smile

lau
Back to top Go down
Arch

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Awww hey fellas! Smile Its been a long time (five years??!), but good to see some familiar faces still hanging around! Myself aint playing that much wow these days neither, but got a account on retail activated for the first time in half a year, not as fun as it used to be tho, mostly feeling boredom when logging in Very Happy

Got a 2 year old baby girl (irl)! Smile, that also takes up most of my time besides from work.
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:06 pm

*comes out hibernation someone said my name to many times XD
*is currently having minecraft withdrawals due to shity/busy week or 2
just today 2 hours before writing this dog decided have puppies at 4am

but ya if your bored you guys should get minecraft Razz
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Yea I was only in the 50's or 60's when I last saw that priest. You probably wouldn't remember me then, since my char was a tiny gnome mage. Now it's mainly priest! A lot has happened since then, and most people have quit due to life catching up. We're a few left, though! Even if not very active.. I'm not sure of the current status of Pala & C/o.

And Nogh if you weren't so afraid of Facebook you would have Nirvan there! He's also busy with rl and his nurse-thingy :d
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:58 pm

*feels sry for the baby's that have to nurse from him  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 2:41 am

LOL, yo Arch!! What's up man? how is your bro?
As Nogh said yes I WAS very busy but I quit on job because I got tired of orders... fuck that.
Now I spend my time playing on my 3DS XL Pokemon X (yes LOL) and Mario Land 3D hahaha, also wasting all the money I've saved from job Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old ones from TBC. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old ones from TBC.   Old ones from TBC. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old ones from TBC.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: