Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I miss you all

Go down 
+3
Wessexcount
Cran_Star
Melin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 pm

Hey guys

Does anyone read this forum these days? Would love to play with all the olds peeps once again.
Nirvan, Darthery, Palantir, Kory (Horde shammy), Laurosa, Rev, Nogh, Wess etc (sorry for those I missed).

Would love to hear from anyone of you again and know if you still play. Me and my brother (Archgabriel) still play retail. Rohomir quit and sadly I havent spoken to him in a long time either.

Cheers and lots of love
Brakarn the most famous hunter in PotL
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 9:29 am

Hey brak

I still check these forums now and again not sure about the others though.

I miss playing with all the old guildies too, a lot of them quit lau, djux, wess, melin, and people i'm unsure of are dush, pala, rev, nirv, xaxa, and people I know play somewhere play on a warmane MoP server frostwolf are, Darth and erthlak.

I play there too with a person I met on another server at one point on horde not a lot though well not as much as before, darth and erth are ally but I never run in to them due to my log times.

Oh, and tell arch I said hi Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Heya Nogh Very Happy

Nice to see that there are others lurking around here sometimes.

Hmm warmane MoP server you say? Maybe I should download it. Can Horde and Ally talk to each other or is it like in retail where they cant?
Would love to atleast play with some of the old people again.

Arch says hi back Smile
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 10:38 pm

Hey Brak! You probably don't remember me, lol, we only played together on Embers like one or two times I think? I think I only saw you, Roho and Arch like a few times each before yall quit. Kinda sucks, Nogh always speaks so highly of you guys. I've more or less quit WoW myself, but I think I'm planning on returning one day. Hope to catch ya ingame some time and see how the old legend is doing! cheers
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Heya Melin,

If you were a mage, I remember you Razz If you werent, I must have mixed you up with someone else.
Dont consider going retail then if you come back? Me and my brothers play and our own guild is even called Protectors of the Light Very Happy

Its only us three swedes in it but all oldies are welcome!

Nice to see though that all old potl members havent gone.
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:49 am

Brakarn wrote:
Heya Melin,

If you were a mage, I remember you Razz If you werent, I must have mixed you up with someone else.
Dont consider going retail then if you come back? Me and my brothers play and our own guild is even called Protectors of the Light Very Happy

Its only us three swedes in it but all oldies are welcome!

Nice to see though that all old potl members havent gone.

Yeah I played gnome mage, you'd probably remember me more as Football! since Darth made me known by that name lol. You know what, I've always wondered if you were swedish since hey, Brakarn, awesome name! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Hehe then I remembered correct Very Happy

Brakarn is a beautiful name. Just started playong abit on Warmane MoP server. Seems quite good. My name is Brakarn there if anyone wants to play sometime Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:43 pm

I sent darthery an in game mail telling him you are playing because he don't check this from anymore I think, http://armory.warmane.com/character/Darthery/Frostwolf/summary ,that's him well one of his characters idk if he has more, and as for me I said before I think I don't really log the same times that he dose, I log super late for all uk and eu time zones pretty much like hmmm 1am to 3am GMT xD im super lazy Razz, but heres my character http://armory.warmane.com/character/Nogg/Frostwolf/summary , I have a pally too on horde but I stopped playing it cuz meh Razz.
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Nice Nogh. Hopefully he remembers me Very Happy

I will add you both and hopefully i will catch you online this weekend.

I will try my best to get Arch on as well.
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Hi there Brakarn, lau here Razz

long time no see you, i allready left wow for a time now.
still check the forum now and then. belive it or not still have wow in the pc in case i get a urge to visit the field and get some of that adrenaline on the batlefield Razz

if anyone wants to mark a day to gather im up for it, atm im on vacation and the net here is slow and with the fires in the area we are having a lot of breakout on the comunications, should be available after september for some action since i will be back to the city

right now im playing factorio \ avorion

Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 6:29 pm

come's creeping out hibernation
I miss you all BO7rmKK

been playing Star Wars - The Old Republic on and off between dealing with my backlog games on steam/consul/binge watching anime/tv shows let alone random bouts of minecraft mods

duck tax
I miss you all E98OQOX
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Well I'm mostly playing on Blackrock atm, the "new" AT realm under Warmane's domain. It's not so much fun but it's instant PvP and I get to practice frost mage again after all these years away from my precious thing.
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Heya lau and cran. Nice to see you here Very Happy

We should all definitely play together soon again. And september sounds good to me. So get your asses onto Warmane Frostwolf! That includes you Football Razz

Add me ingame. Name is ofcourse Brakarn and im a hunter.

Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Brak!

Well I waste my time now working, traveling around the world and playing with my ps4 xD
Don't trust in cran he is a pedo duck lol

Cheers!

P.D. Got fb?
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 9:38 pm

Yo Wess!

Nice to see you here as well. Come play with me (that sounded creepy Neutral )

I waste my time on work as well and my kids. Exhausting times Shocked
Yeah I got facebook like everyone else. Andreas Gren is ma real namies!
Although there might be some people named that. I dont know actually.

Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:53 am

Brakarn wrote:
Come play with me (that sounded creepy Neutral )

You still being the same creepy hunter I see Razz

My name is Guillermo Moya, I got Roho, Turk, Shan, Nirvan, Katje, Mel, Nogh... and the list goes on fb lol will look for you, maybe we have some common connections.

If you have a ps4 or a 3DS we might be able to play together, sadly I don't play WoW anymore, many things happened that made me stop playing (maybe it was the best for me?). I played sometime at official during the WoD expansion but it wasn't the same (ffs I was playing with Horde and they sucked lol that much I was considered one of the best healers xD thats it).

P.D. Nice you got kids! I'm still single (altho my gf wants to force me to marry her) and no kids fortunately xD
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 6:34 am

We had Roho as our connection Very Happy

One can never quit wow. Just kidding. Wod sucked. Had a break for 6 months during that expansion. Legion is soo much better but has its flaws like every expansion. The game is no fun to play alone if you did. Especially with horde pale

Forced marriage?!?!?! RUN!
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Yeah, indeed! Haven't talked to him in a while (years?)...
Well more than playing alone because you get to know another people and make friends (plus I was playing with friends from university), it was like it didn't feel the same. Had better times playing in BC and wotlk expansions...
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:49 pm

If anyone wants to play, me, darth, nogh and erth are on warmane frostwolf and im on retail aswell Razz

So Lau and Melin, thats where you are going. And Cran aswell! Even found out that Shandri and Nirvan plays retail!
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 2:41 pm

will be there in a bit just started downloading, might as well give a try to legion.

sadly they made a cleanup on db, so need to start over once again XD
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 6:45 pm

Start on retail aswell Very Happy And legion is good actually. Me, arch, shandris and nirvan play on retail. Just found out that nirv and shan does
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 7:43 pm

nah, most likely get bored again before reach cap then will stay away from wow again, played 6 years strait was it? Razz
atm im on warthunder \ avorion and some manga \ anime for a change
just coming for some nostalgia and see whats new on legion, belive it or not miss some pvp with rouge instead the druid ^_^

when you see them tell i said hi to them cheers

edit: still have my chars in there cheers  appeared when logged but not on site since need to put the names again
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 25, 2017 9:24 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear santa jocolor drunken rendeer
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 5:54 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well Nogh!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2019 9:02 pm

Yeah so I still watch these forums. Lau, where did you go? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I miss you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss you all   I miss you all I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I miss you all
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: