A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darthery
Admin

PostSubject: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 pm

u can post here if u wish to raid and instance (or horde city) and we ll see if theres enough participants we ll do it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Arch

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:17 pm

I wanna do kara!! Very Happy
But I guess our tankbot is puking too much at that instance atm.
Well at least we should do Nightbane, no need to do the entire instance.
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:27 pm

hmmm kara, yes we should do nightbane, as long as it does not start too late and that server doesnt lag that much as usual these days.
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:46 pm

Zul'aman. I DEMAND IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Arch

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm

Yep its a fucking shame we havent managed ZA for a while!!
Damn guys we cant let Horde do the entire instance before us!! Shocked
So come on and raise a fierce army and blow up the entire Zul Aman!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 am

Well we didtried KaraZA on saturday...
what happened?

1. Stupid lag killed us?
2. We need better DPS gear I think... PvP gear is so infficient

BTW... we were doing a great job... ^^U we have to programm days to make raid, fridays would be cool at 8PM server time at least Kara thought...

Cheers.

Edit. My lags are fixed Razz

Last edited by Wessexcount on Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nirvan

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 am

well last week we cleared a full kara , without wipes...which is very good...n i shud add , that most of us was medium geared n also ANID was healing !!!!! woot anid...
the key is not abt dps or healing...its abt the management of the raid...

anyway ....

we shud all make a gnome char n then go to elwyn n fight hogger Smile)
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm

i haven been looking on "how to" videos about ZA-bosses. if we just put up a strategy
the bosses wont be any problems really. Lets try and make ZA our new Kara Twisted Evil
im kinda getting tired of kara now Razz
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:44 pm

well we would kill that bear boss if it werent for that lag, but im happy it lagged couse that way i only died 5 times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arch

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Getting tired of kara??!! affraid I act like i didnt read that Laughing
Well Mac havent been to ZA yet it must be the reason why we havent cleaned that place
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 pm

bah who needs ZA, u do heroic instances and when uhave 100 badges (badgers) u buy gear that is better then ZA gear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:20 am

Nirvan wrote:
well last week we cleared a full kara ...

Fuck XD I was talking about ZA... hahaha that was a lag in my mind XD

We have to get some T4 gear for ZA thought XD
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 pm

DT and CoS

OR.......

Sunwell.. Thats right KJ baby
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: errm   Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 am

i want to do sunken temple and hellfire dungeon, if anyone can help....that will be good XD
Back to top Go down
moiraine

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm

i want to raid plaque q in naxx 10 or 25 !!! tried it only once and fail .... wanna try again and achive it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm

i srsly wanna try a 10man raid in Deadmines 0o
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:59 pm

*not possible since there is no raid mode for dead mines Razz u can only 5 man it i blive Razz
Back to top Go down
Melin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:28 am

Idk if it's removed but I am 100% sure there was a 10man raid option for Deadmines
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:28 am

Melin wrote:
Idk if it's removed but I am 100% sure there was a 10man raid option for Deadmines

Cata cough*
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:18 pm

gives wesss some catclysem flavored cogh syrup now with more dethwing flavor lol!
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 pm

That's what I've read... xD But next expansion will be with Pandas instead of pirates
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 am

*hmmm puts 2x pandas in a blender throws in some cogh syrup and blends it there now u can have some panda flavored cogh syrup lol!
Back to top Go down
Melin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Nox linked some tooltips to glyphs in Mists of Pandarian and lol, they are just messed up.. like Thunderclap gets an extra visual lightning effect, Enrage sets you on fire.. sigh
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Melin wrote:
Nox linked some tooltips to glyphs in Mists of Pandarian and lol, they are just messed up.. like Thunderclap gets an extra visual lightning effect, Enrage sets you on fire.. sigh

so what ur saying is that when nox rages during a raid he will be even more scary now Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Melin

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)   

Back to top Go down

u want to raid a specific instance (as long as its in the power of potl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1