Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where has everyone gone now?

Go down 
+6
Arch
Darthery
Ut
Wessexcount
Mojo
Brakarn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Brakarn

where has everyone gone now? Empty
PostSubject: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 am

just wondering where everyone is hanging out now that embers is down Razz

and ill give it a try to get you guys to join me and arch on official Very Happy get your asses on Ghostlands-EU now!!! loads of fun and quite some hordeganking
Back to top Go down
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:07 pm

We are almost all gone to http://bloodcraft.no-ip.org/

Great site !

Around 80 or 90% quests works Very Happy

A lot of dungeons works Very Happy

World PVP and BG low level possible because always more than 100 ppl online Very Happy

So join us there man Wink
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Brakarn wrote:
just wondering where everyone is hanging out now that embers is down Razz

and ill give it a try to get you guys to join me and arch on official Very Happy get your asses on Ghostlands-EU now!!! loads of fun and quite some hordeganking

lol would be great but we left embers 3-4 months ago, and as Mojo says we are playing at Bloodcraft which is a very nice server... altho I would really love to play along with you guys but anyway I'll quit wow when Cataclysm come out...
Back to top Go down
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:59 pm

Why do you want to quit Wow Wess ?
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:46 am

Mojo wrote:

BliZZ ruined the game a lot with wotlk... is not more fun Sad and cata it will be worse... lol tauren pally/priest such stupid thing(ruining the race :S).
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 am

Wessexcount wrote:
Mojo wrote:

BliZZ ruined the game a lot with wotlk... is not more fun Sad and cata it will be worse... lol tauren pally/priest such stupid thing(ruining the race :S).

QQ moar?
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 am

the first wow will always be the best
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:25 pm

oo lol 3-4 moths ago, thats quite a long time ago. what happened really? read something about you guys got banned but i dont know if its true or what happened so Razz

and i will try to download a new wow for 3.2.2 so i might stop by on bloodcraft some day soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Mojo

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:40 pm

I have not try Cataclysm but maybe you wrong Wess ... I hope so ... We will see that online after the 15th pirat
Back to top Go down
Arch

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Hope u guys are doing great and having fun thats the most important thing!
afro
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:52 pm

a page where i can download wow so i can patch it to 3.2.2?
doesnt work with the real wowclient since it wont let me install anything since i already have it on my comp
Back to top Go down
doldarina1

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 pm

I usually get my patches from strategyinformer.com or wowwiki.com
Back to top Go down
Rui

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Brakarn wrote:
a page where i can download wow so i can patch it to 3.2.2?
doesnt work with the real wowclient since it wont let me install anything since i already have it on my comp
we're moving to 3.3.2 on the 16th
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:41 pm

in that case no need to download a new version then. thx rui
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 am

Brakarn wrote:
oo lol 3-4 moths ago, thats quite a long time ago. what happened really? read something about you guys got banned but i dont know if its true or what happened so Razz

and i will try to download a new wow for 3.2.2 so i might stop by on bloodcraft some day soon Razz

well Ut, Nogh, Rui and me were banned for posting some SS of Cran being camped in BC but that was long after we left... reason why we left was b/c the bullshit around, you know.
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 am

Wessexcount wrote:
Brakarn wrote:

well Ut, Nogh, Rui and me were banned for posting some SS of Cran being camped in BC but that was long after we left... reason why we left was b/c the bullshit around, you know.
don't forget making jokes as well
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 am

^ahh yeah he was banned by PNT till 2038 for making a joke LOL was epic xD
Back to top Go down
Brakarn

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 am

i do remember Dens emorage-outburst. he did it on me a couple of times for killing his hordeshammy in BGs lol!

Got pretty tired of his way of running stuff. he wasnt all that fair pig
Back to top Go down
Dakkon

Dakkon

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 am

Drama abound!

Come let's make some killer memories in BLOODCRAFT!!
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Dakkon wrote:
Drama abound!

Come let's make some killer memories in BLOODCRAFT!!

Yeppa ;D
Back to top Go down
Rui

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 am

Brakarn wrote:
i do remember Dens emorage-outburst. he did it on me a couple of times for killing his hordeshammy in BGs lol!

Got pretty tired of his way of running stuff. he wasnt all that fair pig
he thought i was hacking for spell reflecting fear onto him... and he said he would find out what i was doing or some shit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where has everyone gone now?   where has everyone gone now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where has everyone gone now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: