Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DISTURBING RUMORS!

Go down 
+3
Ut
Wessexcount
Darthery
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Recently i heard some news that some ppl bitch about how i run this guild. strange is they only bitch when im not online. why doesnt someone give some suggestions?? where are those ppl? dont like it here, get the fuck out, none forced u to be in this guild! Right now im considering to disband this guild, or kick first 200 ppl in it, hell i ll even give GM to someone else and leave the guild if they want to.
This guild was not created to be another TG with restrictions worse then in prison.
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:44 pm

sigh incomming drama :S
Back to top Go down
Ut

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:02 am

Darthery wrote:
This guild was not created to be another TG with restrictions worse then in prison.

You don't even WANT to know what they do in the showers with each other.
That I was NOT a part of.
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:02 am

Ut wrote:
Darthery wrote:

You don't even WANT to know what they do in the showers with each other.
That I was NOT a part of.

Ut please stop flaming and let them to solve their problem, I dont wanna see one more comment of you about this in the forum... 1 more time and will ban you, and you know I'm merciless.
Back to top Go down
Dakkon

Dakkon

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm

This is one of the problems with getting too big when you are meant to be a small, closely-knit guild.
I'm sure this will iron itself out.
Back to top Go down
Metsakurat The Wise

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:14 pm

That is so weird. Me and some other members actually were worried about the fact that the Guild itself isnt very helpful and firendly anymore and just wanna fix that. Nobody ever bitched how you run the guild lol. We talked about it with Wild(from who i guess u heared that Darth) and Wild disagreed, nerd raged, put ignore on me and as we assumed run to you and spiced things up aka lied that we arent happy with ur leadership. I dont tell the names of ppl who were concerned about guild not being so helpful or friendly anymore. If they want they can say their opinions themselves. So just to clear things up: We just want the guild to be like in the old days(friendly, active and helpful). Does that mean being against you Darth ? NO ! It means we should actually co-operate to make the guild better...like it used to be actually.
So, dont belive everything you hear Darth. Listen all parts before. Wink
(gotta admit that there is a bunch of new ppl who just sit around all day Razz)
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 pm

Metsakurat The Wise wrote:
(gotta admit that there is a bunch of new ppl who just sit around all day Razz)

and old people as well Razz well thats a lost thing...
Back to top Go down
Grim

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: auch   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 am

hope i am not in darth "kicking list"....i am still somewhere in the corner........i will come back once i break up with my galfrien XD
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:52 pm

i agree mets, we need to be more helpful, but theres just too few in guild that does the actual ''helping''. And for friendly, calling ppl gay isnt very friendly and every topic i ve seen ends up with words gay, pedo and shit like that, but thats always been part of potl. Some new ppl dont know this tho.
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Nogh

Nogh

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:58 pm

this is pervirts of the light after all Razz

and yes seems bc ppl lack humore or that could just be me heh who knows

you maybe gaypedos but remeber its better then being hordes ....... or is it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DISTURBING RUMORS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISTURBING RUMORS!   DISTURBING RUMORS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISTURBING RUMORS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: guild news-
Jump to: