A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Members that leave and want to come back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dakkon

PostSubject: Members that leave and want to come back   Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:15 pm

From now on do not re-invite members that leave (that are serious) in a nerd rage without talking with Darthery or one of the High Council.
I find it very frustrating when people rage and quit and then change their mind later and I'd like them to explain themselves and understand that we don't tolerate that kind of behavior before just letting them back in.

This way we eliminate the QQers and keep the real PoTL.
Back to top Go down
Dje

PostSubject: Re: Members that leave and want to come back   Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Dakkon wrote:
From now on do not re-invite members that leave (that are serious) in a nerd rage without talking with Darthery or one of the High Council.
I find it very frustrating when people rage and quit and then change their mind later and I'd like them to explain themselves and understand that we don't tolerate that kind of behavior before just letting them back in.

This way we eliminate the QQers and keep the real PoTL.

/agree
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Members that leave and want to come back   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 pm

unless its Leonidas, since he was kicked for no reason and wants to come back, feel free to inv him
Back to top Go down
http://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members that leave and want to come back   

Back to top Go down

Members that leave and want to come back
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: guild news-
Jump to: