Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Members that leave and want to come back

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakkon

Dakkon

Members that leave and want to come back Empty
PostSubject: Members that leave and want to come back   Members that leave and want to come back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:15 pm

From now on do not re-invite members that leave (that are serious) in a nerd rage without talking with Darthery or one of the High Council.
I find it very frustrating when people rage and quit and then change their mind later and I'd like them to explain themselves and understand that we don't tolerate that kind of behavior before just letting them back in.

This way we eliminate the QQers and keep the real PoTL.
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

PostSubject: Re: Members that leave and want to come back   Members that leave and want to come back I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:09 pm

Dakkon wrote:
From now on do not re-invite members that leave (that are serious) in a nerd rage without talking with Darthery or one of the High Council.
I find it very frustrating when people rage and quit and then change their mind later and I'd like them to explain themselves and understand that we don't tolerate that kind of behavior before just letting them back in.

This way we eliminate the QQers and keep the real PoTL.

/agree
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

PostSubject: Re: Members that leave and want to come back   Members that leave and want to come back I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:59 pm

unless its Leonidas, since he was kicked for no reason and wants to come back, feel free to inv him
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members that leave and want to come back   Members that leave and want to come back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members that leave and want to come back
Page 1 of 1