Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's new everyone?

Go down 
+4
Darthery
Wessexcount
Cran_Star
X(class)
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melin

Melin

What's new everyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey X Very Happy Nothing much new ingame, mostly everything is the same.

Do you still have the fraps material we made in Hillsbrad btw? Very Happy was so fun being 2½ vs 8 and get them to apologize for attacking us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 pm

omg i found it proof justin beiber really is a chick XD
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 am

LOLOLOOLLLLLL!!!! affraid
OMG Cran you look like a chick!
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 am

bleh wess noob cant read now shush or ill stuff u in a barrel and give u to nogh Razz and we know what hes dose to barrels other then siting on them Razz
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Melin wrote:

Do you still have the fraps material we made in Hillsbrad btw? Very Happy was so fun being 2½ vs 8 and get them to apologize for attacking us Very Happy

I wish I did, a few days after the little battle something happened to my PC, i forget what exactly, and had to install a new copy of windows so : /

I'm sorry, but I don't have it anymore. Otherwise I would have done it by that weekend, but PC was being unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:08 am

X(class) wrote:
Melin wrote:

I wish I did, a few days after the little battle something happened to my PC, i forget what exactly, and had to install a new copy of windows so : /

I'm sorry, but I don't have it anymore. Otherwise I would have done it by that weekend, but PC was being unresponsive.

Ah I see, sad :/ was very fun anyhow Razz
U get some free time to play soon again? :d
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Melin wrote:
X(class) wrote:
Melin wrote:

Ah I see, sad :/ was very fun anyhow Razz
U get some free time to play soon again? :d

It was fun and hilarious. I don't think I'll be playing anytime soon. I work full time and barely have enough time to myself to do everything I want to do in a day. I exercise hard, I play guitar, and study for ASE testing so I don't think I'll put those aside for WoW. A part of me wants to play, but another part of me wants to make good use of the time. So yea, I don't even play any games on my computer anymore. Took out the gfx card and just using my pc for email, music, and work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's new everyone?   What's new everyone? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's new everyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: