Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other games to play other then wow

Go down 
+7
Dje
Darthery
xscorpion
Cran_Star
nox
X(class)
Nogh
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nogh

Nogh

Other games to play other then wow Empty
PostSubject: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:37 am

so i found this crack that supports a few windos live games

it supports

gears of war
halo 2
setcion 8 & predjes
lost plante 2
etc
http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6781

i know gow can be playedwith ham and tunggle but this seems like a easyer root Razz but i think it needs one or the other i will test it

be sure to dl the latest virsion if u dl get it Razz
and feel free to post other game sugestions

i was bored so posted this

nvm i cant get this to work atm Razz
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Me and Nogh got gears of war to work through hamachi. Blowing each others brains to bits. The latency isnt bad or great but its completely playable Very Happy

Download gears and join us.

1. Download the game here using a torrent.

http://kat.ph/pc-gears-of-war-multi5-t419168.html#comments_tab

2. Install using daemon tools or some software to mount the image.

3. Install it and then download this patch to get it to 1.1

http://www.2shared.com/file/PasUWi-l/GearsTU11.html

4. After that, download Hamachi and install it to join my network.
NOTE: If you have a newer hamachi program, uninstall is completely first, and delete any folders containing the word "Hamachi" from program files and "Appdata" folders.

http://www.oldapps.com/Hamachi.php

Look for Version 1.0.3.0 and click the green down arrow. Then install. If it asks what license to use, select non-commercial use option and continue.

Network is : Dark Star Guild
Password is : darthvader

5. Then download hamachi fix, install fix and crack, and change your name to the desired name.

http://www.2shared.com/file/BVY47WGo/GoW_Hamachi_Fix_v10__v11.html

EDIT**

We got magicka to work on multiplayer and adventure 4 player.

Follow these instructions here to play the game with us.

http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Network:Magicka

NOTE: Ignore the step that says to put the steam folder in C:\Games\Magicka\Steam.
Instead put the files in the steam folder that you unzipped and place them in the original steam folder.

Here is the torrent for the game

http://kat.ph/magicka-skidrow-t5097415.html

We are using hamachi with it as well to play together. We were just doing adventure mode together Very Happy which by the way can be played with 4 players.

Here's a video of us playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u_ksQsdJT0
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:55 am

I'm playin the Mass Effect series through, now that BC is finally dead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm

*bets hes faping to the sex sences *go's back playing around with minecraft demo,chron triger and a spiderman game* mostly messing around with mc demo
Back to top Go down
xscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:03 am

i have been playing Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances for a wille, is a fp2 mmo rts Smile

if want to find me im at server 18 europe as name - xscorpi0n \ base - xscorpion (nod) lower right corner of the map Smile
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:41 am

playing halo most of the time and any other shitty game i find on net. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Let's all play Torchlight II Very Happy

I pre-ordered my copy and got one as a gift for Nogh Smile
Mets also is pre-ordering his sometime soon. The game should come out mid-june.
Its a great game to play multiplayer on.
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:55 am

That game looks fun to play Surprised!
Back to top Go down
Katje

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:45 am

We bought the second Gears of War since we finished our campaign in the first and also Halo 2...not too sure if this computer can handle WoW, lol. So for now, we're Sexbox'ing.
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:13 pm

Anyone from the guild interested in playing Torchlight II with Nogh, Mets, Zsothus, and myself?? Torchlight II allows 6 players in one online game and so far we have 4. I'm going to be frapsing all multiplayer games from start to whenever it ends lol so speak up if anyone is interested in playing with us.
Back to top Go down
rafalp190

PostSubject: Torchlight II   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:24 pm

wait doesnt torchlight 2 support 4 players only? if you are sure it supports 6 well i'm in, im poor so i cant buy it tho XD

ALSO!
if anyone from the guild wants to play Guild Wars 2 when it comes out 8/28 i got my game copy already and will be playing it rather often so come join me at US-Fort Aspenwood
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:21 pm

rafalp190 wrote:
wait doesnt torchlight 2 support 4 players only? if you are sure it supports 6 well i'm in, im poor so i cant buy it tho XD

ALSO!
if anyone from the guild wants to play Guild Wars 2 when it comes out 8/28 i got my game copy already and will be playing it rather often so come join me at US-Fort Aspenwood

Not sure if serious.
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 pm

nox wrote:
rafalp190 wrote:

ALSO!

Not sure if serious.

He is Neutral
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:46 pm

I got a job today and making some decent money, and im willing to buy two copies of TII for anyone who is interested in playing with us on release Smile

Btw im already getting Raf a copy on steam, so thats one left. I only will get one more for a guild member because TII only supports 6 players in one game Smile

Good thing TII is 20 bucks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:03 am

X(class) wrote:
I got a job today and making some decent money, and im willing to buy two copies of TII for anyone who is interested in playing with us on release Smile

Btw im already getting Raf a copy on steam, so thats one left. I only will get one more for a guild member because TII only supports 6 players in one game Smile

Good thing TII is 20 bucks Very Happy

You can count on me, I will play with you guys Smile X, you are very generous Smile Btw, write here your steam account so I can add you to my steam friends.
Back to top Go down
rafalp190

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 am

not sure about what noobxicus? lol
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:03 am

rafalp190 wrote:
not sure about what noobxicus? lol

GW2 is a shit game, retarded copy of Wow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:33 am

only its not, why would it want to copy world of retard craft Razz only ignorant ppl would call it a copy o wait you're nox i forgot Razz

and would they want to copy this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBce4iInrLA&list=UUy4earvTTlP5OUpNRvPI7TQ&index=2&feature=plcp

i dont think so

it wont beat wow for one reson tho wow has too meany ppl that are addicted to it and wow constay fire shit out of its ass and calls it content for the A.D.D ppl Razz

gw main focus seems pvp giveing theres a server v server v server pvp mode witch looks like av on crack Razz

but it isnt wow because it plays diffrant by the looks of it calling it a copy or ripoff puts you in the stupid fanboy boat

im not defending gw it probly still surrfers from some issues that hurt most mmos but give a game a fucking chance ffs Razz

its like saying you're a ripoff of Darthery Razz

p.s i smell a flame war Razz cuz its nox Razz

p.s.s if IGN hates a game it dont mean its bad ethier Razz game reviwers are retarded moneypaid whores Razz like how the fuck did skyrim get a 9.5 Razz with out being paid by the puplisher or being afriad of bethesda ofc
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:31 pm

My steam account is

Maoros38
Back to top Go down
rafalp190

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 pm

no need for me to reply to that i think XD nogh pretty much said it..lolol
i enjoy how the game plays and i enjoy the crazy pvp so as i said if anyone tries it i'll be in US Fort Aspenwood
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm

Noghy wrote:
only its not, why would it want to copy world of retard craft Razz only ignorant ppl would call it a copy o wait you're nox i forgot Razz

and would they want to copy this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBce4iInrLA&list=UUy4earvTTlP5OUpNRvPI7TQ&index=2&feature=plcp

i dont think so

it wont beat wow for one reson tho wow has too meany ppl that are addicted to it and wow constay fire shit out of its ass and calls it content for the A.D.D ppl Razz

gw main focus seems pvp giveing theres a server v server v server pvp mode witch looks like av on crack Razz

but it isnt wow because it plays diffrant by the looks of it calling it a copy or ripoff puts you in the stupid fanboy boat

im not defending gw it probly still surrfers from some issues that hurt most mmos but give a game a fucking chance ffs Razz

its like saying you're a ripoff of Darthery Razz

p.s i smell a flame war Razz cuz its nox Razz

p.s.s if IGN hates a game it dont mean its bad ethier Razz game reviwers are retarded moneypaid whores Razz like how the fuck did skyrim get a 9.5 Razz with out being paid by the puplisher or being afriad of bethesda ofc

I don't feel like playing as an oversized monkey or tiger tbh, Wow was and is THE GOD OF ALL MMO's. Even if I had a copy I don't think I could make myself play an MMO again, especially cuz they're all fuckin ripoffs, whether you agree or not. And I'm not fucking addicted, I've quit dumbass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other games to play other then wow   Other games to play other then wow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other games to play other then wow
Page 1 of 1