Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nox

nox

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 pm

If anyone wants to play I'm on EU Nordic, my name is Noxicusz. Hook me up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:01 pm

mel,mel's friend, raf, rafs bro, and me, used to play LoL but they all stoped so i stoped too

on eu nordic i think maybe i will reinstall LoL tho the only hero i unlocked was cho gath cuz it ate things

and if i recall my name was noghy

nogh was taken *SADFACE* Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Raf changed to american servers, and they all seemed to stop cuz I did.. My friend had a couple other friends playing, and I had another friend playing too xp was pretty fun when we all played, but the game is so boring in the end, always doing the same stuff :<

Nidalee <3

No, it's not a freaking heart.. it's just less than three, max 2 / map ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
.. or something..........
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm lvl 12 atm, getting the hand of the game, raging at feeders leavers and afkers, pmuch the same shiet as I did in Wow XD

Headbutts ftw, Alistair ftw.
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 pm

took a look at the lol site out bordem and spted nogh on the char list man he sure got fatter lol!
League of Legends 79
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Keg_Steeler wrote:
took a look at the lol site out bordem and spted nogh on the char list man he sure got fatter lol!
League of Legends 79

XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Nox read your messages Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 1