Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead forums are deader

Go down 
+4
Wessexcount
Melin
nox
Cran_Star
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nogh

Nogh

Dead forums are deader - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead forums are deader   Dead forums are deader - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 am

well that has to be the oldist thing ever if anyone falls pray to that there there as gulible as you Razz

p.s

tho that said apprntly not ever one knows about sick ass internet pranks form 2007

so ppl do not click it and malinda deffintly do not click it if you still view forum Razz

p.s.s

sorry to kill youre gay joy zan but i had to warn ppl even tho trollin has no lines ill draw one here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and what dose it say more about really the person who clicks it or the one whom links it Razz
Back to top Go down
Zan

Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dead forums are deader   Dead forums are deader - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Noghy wrote:
well that has to be the oldist thing ever if anyone falls pray to that there there as gulible as you Razz

p.s

tho that said apprntly not ever one knows about sick ass internet pranks form 2007

so ppl do not click it and malinda deffintly do not click it if you still view forum Razz

p.s.s

sorry to kill youre gay joy zan but i had to warn ppl even tho trollin has no lines ill draw one here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and what dose it say more about really the person who clicks it or the one whom links it Razz
Meh, I should have used tinyurl damn u Nogh lol
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Dead forums are deader   Dead forums are deader - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 pm

jezz look what u did to batman after he saw that
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
Back to top Go down
Zan

Zan

PostSubject: Re: Dead forums are deader   Dead forums are deader - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:50 am

Keg_Steeler wrote:
jezz look what u did to batman after he saw that
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
aahahahaha this never gets old lool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead forums are deader   Dead forums are deader - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead forums are deader
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3