Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored.......

Go down 
+8
Wessexcount
xscorpion
X(class)
Nogh
Melin
nox
Cran_Star
Zan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nogh

Nogh

Bored....... - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 5:04 am

HERE'S MEANIE! Razz

well it might happen at any point from now
SOONTM

yes cran still likes zelda, but getting annoyed nintendo delaying everything Razz as he has this "itch" that only the master sword can scratch Razz XD *and he has to put up with me bugging him /bullying him constantly by calling him a duck Very Happy, wess helps too in that seance Razz*

and i my self finally beat some zelda games like OOT, majoras mask which i needed a guid to because o god WHY getting 100% was a pain Razz, o and the inn keeper is a pedo and tingle..... lets not mention him he is freaky  Razz, and twilight princess death to snow boarding and yeta even tho i beat it, it was frustrating a little and why do wall masters have a ball fetish and are immortal screw ganondorf just get an army of twilight princess wall masters because you cant kill them Razz, yay for emulators and evil evil piracy Razz YARRRRRR!

did not borther with wind waker because tingle was too much in majoras mask as is and i heard he has a tower with multiple tingles so is basically hell, and Skyward Sword wii mote ? no thanks Razz good game dont mean good control scheeme Razz

o yea about dalaran incident you forgot to mention danda's name too Razz, and the fact he probably sill owes fern money Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 7:52 am

Malinda wrote:
And Nox!! Did you get that plastic surgery to make you all white and manly yet?

Nothing can save that one, I'm afraid.. Nox will never be manly Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 4:07 am

Awww yes, I remember the time when everyone used to call Zelda U Zelda 2014... Good times, gooood times XD
I don't really care about delays as long as it's good lol, I'm just going through my Zelda run to play through all the games in order so that just means I have more time to complete it lol
I heard a rumour that it's going to be released on the Nintendo NX as well as the Wii U since the Wii U isn't doing good and that's why it's being so delayed but I doubt that's true Razz

NO SHOOSH PLAY WIND WAKER THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE aaah XD WW was that one childhood game I've played over 10 times or so
Truth be told all those extra tingles were forced to dress that way and act as his slaves labour working for him 24/7 because he's blackmailing those men since Tingle is a psychopath and a murderer
I like the HD version of Wind Waker because you don't have to pay that cheapskate thousands of rupees to decipher your maps for you I can still feel the pain from that oh god

yeah that innkeeper reminds me of 50% of the guild and also Twilight Princess was too easy for me in every way even with three heart challenge so I plan on emulating it and using the cheats to make it harder once I reach that point of my run XD

Another thing, I went to Symphony of the Goddess the other day, be jelly of me mwahah

YEAH DANDA TOO HE WAS SO HORRIBLE WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE RESSED ME SO EVIL
I actually really miss Danda I had to cut off contact with him even though I see him IRL sometimes
Does he still play??
and omg I totally forgot that but he probably still does lol XD

Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:08 pm

only 50% that's kinda low or you are being nice Razz:P

and that face is not a face of a murder its the face of "a boy who never grew up"....well maybe not more like a typical 5ft tall fat old perverted Japanese man, and is now like 50 or if u look at the messed up Zelda lore 200 or 500 years old because non sense, like cran Razz:P he's as old as tingle Razz

and I not seen danda at all he's been off as long as you have
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 am

No I'm being way too nice- I think I've lost my ability to be realistic because I'm surrounded by angsty teens everywhere Razz
More like 90%, thaaaat's better!

Maybe Cran is secretly Tingle, suddenly everything in life would make sense XD

Aaaw
poor Fern will have to wait a little longer Razz
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:24 am

actually im secretly  wario now give me all your gold !
Bored....... - Page 19 Legend-of-wario-FINAL
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 4:57 pm

NEVEEEEEEER! *hides my nonexistent stash of gold*

Do any of you guys play Hearthstone? I started it a month ago and I'm so lonely on there ahahaha
I want friends!

Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:16 pm

you're allowed to play that ? its not too violent for little malinda ?? Razz those cards make some suggestive themes, when i first saw it i was like man this really makes me want to go kill a lot of ppl and,
be the best racing driver in the world, because games teach us to do these things apparently Razz,
making jokes of ppl who blame games for things because they are out of touch with reality aside tho.

I don't like hearthstone pay to win in a respect and luck based not my thing.

X played it said match making sucked as it would pair beginners with ppl with full legendary decks who puked money at the screen to get cards i think he uninstalled it then reinstalled it and idk his current stance on the game.

Sleight did play it but iv not seen him in months so idk if he still dose, if i do see him i'll ask him.

and before wess says its not pay to win you need to have a brain to build a deck yea no that's still vastly negated by being screwed over by the luck factor of the games draws, its not skill based and never will be Razz

P.s  
remember kids games make you kill ppl they are evil not like movies, because we lost when blaming movies so lets point our fingers at some thing els Razz

CATS
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Hearthstone is hard for new players. Another card expansion came out or is coming out so we'll be even further behind if we aren't throwing money at the game. And no I don't have hearthstone installed. The frustration and time wasted in that game isn't worth it.

Let's all play ROCKET LEAGUE together instead.
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 9:24 pm

Well I have both games, but I stopped long ago playing Heartstone since I dont like to waste my money. I could play rocket league on my ps4 tho lol, but Nogh tells me it is not xplat yet.
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:54 am

Cross play does work apparently, but only with matchmaking. So you have to get lucky. It's not possible to create a party using cross play which is unfortunate. Rocket League is so much fun.
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbvKEZaO-7M

The new update for rocket league apparently allows cross play private matches now.
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:34 am

ok, we could try once I'm back home, bc unfortunately must travel tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Sounds good Wess. Safe travels Smile
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 1:24 am

Most of time I'm traveling bc job... ask nogh lol
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:55 am

Bored....... - Page 19 WETpf5cHGJSowAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:39 am

*sneaks in brifily
Bored....... - Page 19 868cee2fdf74548145e182cc91775019

Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Duck you nox Duck you lol!
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:02 am

Hey! Are any of you guys still out there? It's so dead here now

Back to top Go down
X(class)

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:58 am

Back to top Go down
xscorpion

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Malinda wrote:
Hey! Are any of you guys still out there? It's so dead here now

Still alive ^_^
Merry xmas everyone

Laurosa\Xscorpion
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 9:36 pm

Merry Christmas and happy new Year everyone santa Very Happy rendeer
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Merry xmas and have a happy new year Razz
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:20 pm

Wessexcount wrote:
Merry xmas and have a happy new year Razz

tnx mejt
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:08 am

merry christmas happy new yeaaar guyss isn't this so exciting 2016 is finally here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored.......
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next