Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xscorpion

skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) Empty
PostSubject: skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town)   skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:52 pm

if anyone still plays skyrim try one Tundra Defense, lets you build a town of your own, and recruit guards to defend it (8 types)

some shots Smile

didint finished the stairs yet XD
skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) Screen10

still a small town but have more stuff behind those houses + 2 drakes as guardians Smile
skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) 210

a drake showed up at night to join the party but didint brought invite, guards chased him D
skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) 310

tryed to make nogh and his companion for the drink, but there wasent a drawf model Evil or Very Mad
skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) 4_bmp10

mod can be found here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22330 works with downguard and with last patch, no crashes so far, recommend use the memory extend plugin since the game only have 2gb limit for memory, use the plugin to set it to 3 or 4, more than that might give problems depending on you memory speeds
Back to top Go down
Zan

Zan

skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) Empty
PostSubject: Re: skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town)   skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 4:44 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT"S LIKE MINECRAFT BUT YOU CAN CLIMB DOWN MOUNTAINS WITHOUT LOSING HEALTH!!!

Cool mod btw ^^
Back to top Go down

skyrim tundra defense mod (build your town)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: