Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FE-- Braking news XD

Go down 
+3
Nogh
Wessexcount
Dje
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dje

Dje

FE-- Braking news XD Empty
PostSubject: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:05 am

As we al know Den has started a month ago Felwood Estates, this amazing server where there are always 2-5 peeps online. This server was meant to be a blizz like server and none of our chars of Embers would or could be migrated, however ...

FAIL: now there is the possibilty to migrate one char from embers to felwood and it would be lvled to lvl 58! geek
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:10 pm

: /

I already read their main page lol, they are desperated as far as I see... even worse they are giving free money lol
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:16 pm

WoW what an EPIC SERVER FAILWOOD IS! is like embers 3 days b4 it shut down Razz witch ofc is the same so in the end was there a point in creating another den hosted embers with a diff name ??

as we al know a server with over 500 ppl lasts longer and is mutch better then a server with lazy gm's and 5 ppl on max Razz
Back to top Go down
Rui

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

1) its breaking ^^
2) the gold rewards are shit, lauren has 90k on FE lol AMG I GOTZ 1000 GOLD 1111 LOLZOR
3) i agree in the desperation, i find it quite hilarious. Also i agree with their 'blizzlike as can be11' mask as fucking bullshit.
PS you guys should see ut troll them.. its funneh
/love
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:31 pm

communism?
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Rui wrote:
1) its breaking ^^
2) the gold rewards are shit, lauren has 90k on FE lol AMG I GOTZ 1000 GOLD 1111 LOLZOR
3) i agree in the desperation, i find it quite hilarious. Also i agree with their 'blizzlike as can be11' mask as fucking bullshit.
PS you guys should see ut troll them.. its funneh
/love

Veja was talking about Val having already 401K g and El around 405k g XD
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Dje wrote:

LOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Wessexcount wrote:
Dje wrote:

LOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats actually impossible theres a gold cap..
you people just got trolled
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:10 am

Ut wrote:

lol @ noob(cof* Ut)
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:31 am

http://www.bloodlegion.com/wow/screens/691k3KN.jpg

wes. Always sticking up for retard noobs
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:49 am

Ut wrote:

lol I had more on Nogh's server Razz

P.S. Btw stop being nab gold limit can be edited.
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:44 am

Wessexcount wrote:
Ut wrote:

lol I had more on Nogh's server Razz

P.S. Btw stop being nab gold limit can be edited.

As stupid as den can be I dont think he's THAT retarded to raise the gold cap..... he hates having people with more money then him
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Ut wrote:
Wessexcount wrote:
Dje wrote:

LOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok got confirmation from Val today on BC Very Happy

Indeed there's a gold cap off 390k g and Elmurder has reached this one ;D
Back to top Go down
Rui

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm

Dje wrote:
Ut wrote:
Wessexcount wrote:
Dje wrote:

LOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok got confirmation from Val today on BC Very Happy

Indeed there's a gold cap off 390k g and Elmurder has reached this one ;D
not blizzlike. cap is ~214k or something afaik
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 am

Den :welcome to embers v2 this will be the same as embers and ofc all you fucking ass holes will have to lvl agen and rearn your gear why'll we abuse our gm get top gear and use .die commands on you. you fucking ass holes enjoy loseing all your gear for nothing.

but i know you all fear me and will follow me like frightnd sheep so i got nothing to worry about i can abuse you and sheep shagg you all i like.

plase your bets that that was the opening welcome Razz

admitit thats like some thing den would say Razz
Back to top Go down
Mama

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 pm

WOW Guys! Can you not get over this?

First off it's not Den's server. So end it there.

The fact that you guys chose not to come, is fine. You guys are on BC, so why even bother with us anymore?

What is it that drives you to this point? Do you talk about other servers? Grow up?

I just can't believe how two-faced a bunch of you kids are. Seriously, it'll bite you in the ass one day.
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Mama wrote:
WOW Guys! Can you not get over this?

First off it's not Den's server. So end it there.

The fact that you guys chose not to come, is fine. You guys are on BC, so why even bother with us anymore?

What is it that drives you to this point? Do you talk about other servers? Grow up?

I just can't believe how two-faced a bunch of you kids are. Seriously, it'll bite you in the ass one day.

Mama this is old news... And its our news this forums is for our personal opinions and you have no right to change that otherwise..
Be happy we left your server alone... GTFO
Back to top Go down
Mama

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:47 pm

GTFO? The last time I checked, I still have a char in the guild. Unless it was removed.

And IDC. I'm not changing anything. What I'm trying to figure out is why you guys are still pondering on this. I haven't come here once until now.

If your going to say something, make sure it's correct. Den is not in charge of the server. And as far as GM's go, this isn't embers. Just stating a fact.

I feel sorry for you guys that you have no life and still talk about something that was dead long ago.
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Alright, break it up you two. If you guys want to go flame war it up, take it to Kran's place.
Back to top Go down
Ut

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 am

Mama wrote:
GTFO? The last time I checked, I still have a char in the guild. Unless it was removed.

And IDC. I'm not changing anything. What I'm trying to figure out is why you guys are still pondering on this. I haven't come here once until now.

If your going to say something, make sure it's correct. Den is not in charge of the server. And as far as GM's go, this isn't embers. Just stating a fact.

I feel sorry for you guys that you have no life and still talk about something that was dead long ago.

No your char was deleted with the 3 months inactivity.. and your char wasnt really in there it was just a social chatbox to pop by once in a while for u.. As long as im concerned FE can gtfo of here and its worthless gm's

Edit: And you actually have NO place to talk since u were in embers for what 2 months? while the rest of us were there 1 year +

Dont come back unless u have something decent to say.. our forum will stay our forum.. unless u want me to come back and start something on yours.
Back to top Go down
Mama

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:38 am

I haven't said anything wrong. All I did was ask questions.

The point I'm trying to make is that you did come to FE and push a fine line. I let it go. All we wanted was that if your not going to play at FE, fine. Leave us alone. It's that simple.

Wild, Wess, Darth - my apologies for intruding here. The only reason I came across this is that when google'g FE, this popped up and it was REALLY upsetting. If someone can have the decency to change the topic name so this doesn't come up in a search, it would be appreciated. I have NEVER done anything wrong to you guys whatsoever.

All we want is to be able to play on a server without people trying to bash it. Reno (the guy who runs the server, not Den) doesn't deserve what is going on.

It's a simple request. Cut the ties and be done and both can go on their way.
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:16 am

Anyway closing this thread...

P.D. If you guys have ur problems between server u can always go and fight at
http://cset.forumotion.com/index.htm
so keep it away from here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FE-- Braking news XD   FE-- Braking news XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FE-- Braking news XD
Page 1 of 1