Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead bosses!

Go down 
+2
Arch
Darthery
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Djux

Djux

Dead bosses! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:36 pm

At is that arena tournament server right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Well I can't say AT is any special place, but PvP wise I'd say it beats BC.. seeing BC doesn't have world PvP anymore, and the guild is long gone, there's no reason whatsoever to play there Smile

To sit online and wait for others to log on used to be worth it when we got like atleast 5 ppl online, but sadly there are 2 on daily (that even left guild) and maybe you see a 3rd occasionally if you were to sit online 24/7. And I don't enjoy instant 80 particularly either, that's why I quit AT too so fast :p

We had a good run, maybe we'll get along in some other game in the future, but until then I'll just enjoy the fun shit we did Very Happy

And yes Djux, AT = Arena Tournament, kinda lame though the way they have made their gear system. Was actually surprised and got very unsure if that really was the famous PvP server everyone loved, it's just too much custom.
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 am

Should choose a date when everyone would log on BC at same time.
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:37 am

ahhhh the cheese.

and hmmm why to do none exsistant pvp, kill non exsitant horde in orgrimmar ?
bc has gotten that bad now Razz, even pve is kinda pointess there
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Darthery wrote:
Should choose a date when everyone would log on BC at same time.

Noghy wrote:
and hmmm why to do none exsistant pvp, kill non exsitant horde in orgrimmar ?
bc has gotten that bad now , even pve is kinda pointess there

I suppose that was an answer to Darth you made there Nogh. But you can still just meet up and do duels, like we used to Very Happy I think I have some screenshots of a couple of us gathered around on locations in Elwynn Smile
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:58 pm

well i still refuse to duel darths lock and youre priest so Razz op butt holes Razz
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Well.. xD I can't even control my character anymore Very Happy With a broken mouse aswell Very Happy and let's face it, we all suck now.. and I'm no fan of duels either.. but wth Idk even why I reply in some defense of duels, I don't even like duels.. oh well, we'll see, hopefully we can all get online at once some day anyway Very Happy Darth's idea was a good one!
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm

post that one when i almost killed nogh naked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Ah shit I don't know if I have that one D: You know, I only Screenshot rare things, or stuff that is hard to accomplish! Wink
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Yeah, that makes sense lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Well I miss you guys, we should make everyone come online some day.. maybe around new year somewhere? That should give ppl time to find a hole in their schedules to get online
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:54 pm

asumeing there doing anything at all now even Razz

all im doing atm is playing super metroid iv never played a metroid game so best start with the super nindendo one Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-nRbWe6KI0&list=PLV7KW0xVBM0dxTwQwctz-d0ReaXLsG3LH&index=1&feature=plpp_video

im a self promteing whore tho i gain nothing form doing these vids Razz

i did castlevania symphony of the night too but the recording didt go as well on part 4 game started to freez so i stoped its a good game when it dont freeze on crappy emu Razz and i only uploaded 2 parts out ofthe 4 Razz
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

I may come sooner to BC, trying to get to pala somehow, dont know where is he now lol.. he dissapeared Smile
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Lol nice, well according to Torie on BC forums, BC is about to gain a high amount of players again due to some topic about server merge that Vexa (I think) made. Torie had done some work and said it was a good day for BC, population would increase slow but steady in some short period of time. Maybe that place becomes playable about at same time I lose internet Very Happy

Date is set for that btw, Januray 30th !
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Re: Server Merge
by Torie ยป Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Torie wrote:
Torie wrote:

I thank you personally for this topic though. It caused me to do a little extra snooping and learned a few valuable things that can indeed really help Bloodcraft greatly. I'll have to do some testing on it first though. I'll post results later. Come visit us on suggestions soon please!

Today is a great day for Bloodcraft. Results paid off ! As much as I dislike this topic, it indeed helped our server more than you will ever know .. I'm very very happy. Thank you again so much for this topic, I can't wait till tonight now. This server will grow, it may take a little time, but it will grow, it is an exciting time for BC, you just don't realize what you have unleashed !!
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:37 pm

so population will grow xD, from 10 to 15 players Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Djux wrote:
so population will grow xD, from 10 to 15 players Very Happy

16 actually.
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Smile i dont care if its 16 lol, i just want to be online with someone that i know Smile, atm i have cata on my pc but i dont play it Smile
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Yeah Nirv and Dje are online quite much, I drop by the minimanager and check online list once in a while aswell to see who's on. If I see you online I'll come on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I will wait few more days for pala to respond lol.. i dont know what happened to him Smile, probably i will log on saturday/sunday on BC Smile
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Didn't you guys live like close to eachother?
Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Not really lol Smile, we are in same country Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

so it's Veja then.. I iz confuzzled Very Happy entire BC are from that country so Very Happy anyway, yeah try to get him too :p the more old faces, the better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead bosses!   Dead bosses! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead bosses!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2