Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leadership Change

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakkon

Dakkon

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Leadership Change   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:44 pm

I wanted to let everyone know that as of a few hours ago I took over as leader of this great guild.
The transition didn't go exactly how others (and myself) wanted it to go, but I believe that we'll get through it.
For those of you who don't already know, Darthery left the guild prior to handing over control to me.
I could tell from the manner in which he did this that there was no convincing him of any other way, and his reply in guild chat was that he doesn't have the time anymore to play.
Despite this, I believe that Darthery was a great leader and a wonderful asset to this guild, and I don't think anyone will forget his dedication to the guild, helping out, and alting his ass off.

I'm not making any major changes to the guild, the ranks and other systems will stay the same, the only things that we are currently working on is developing some structured raid times for 10-man raids, nothing serious.

Anyone who is worried about this or has any questions I highly encourage you to PM me, mail me, or send me a message in-game, I think you'd be surprised that this isn't as big of a deal as you think.

Thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down
Grim

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: OOO...darth leaving wow?   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 am

congrat lol.....u get promoted......

btw so darth leave guild? or still remain in guild as normal member?
Back to top Go down
Dakkon

Dakkon

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:15 am

He left for now unfortunately but if you get a chance to come on and he's on he'd be more than happy to hear from you.

How's your girl?
Back to top Go down
Dje

Dje

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:33 pm

I hope you will be as great as Darth Smile
Back to top Go down
Dakkon

Dakkon

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Dje wrote:
I hope you will be as great as Darth Smile

Not possible but I'll do my best. afro
Back to top Go down
Grim

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Pretty hard now   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 am

My GF still restrict me from playing game "alot"
well women emotion are unstable....she will ask you to quit game suddenly if she in really bad mood. and i dun wan to be disturb and afk while i really in some arena or BG hahaha.

so now i only play offline game so i can pause game anytime or quit game anytime.

Fallout : New Vegas - is nice XD just finish the normal mode. playing hardcore mode now.
Back to top Go down
WishToDie

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leadership Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership Change   Leadership Change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leadership Change
Page 1 of 1