Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!

Go down 
+5
Nirvan
Cran_Star
Djux
Nogh
nox
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is it time to move on?
Yes.
IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_vote_lcap42%IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Fuck off Nox!
IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_vote_lcap58%IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
nox

nox

IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 am

no one will move Razz iv tryed this crap plenty of time's Razz only person that moved to a diff server besides u is veja Razz he went to district wow

p.s i tink we will ethier see lot's of fuck off nox vote's or bairly none at all Razz

but i say YES WE CAN its time for CHANGE ill be obama Razz lol
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 am

Noghy wrote:
no one will move Razz iv tryed this crap plenty of time's Razz only person that moved to a diff server besides u is veja Razz he went to district wow

p.s i tink we will ethier see lot's of fuck off nox vote's or bairly none at all Razz

but i say YES WE CAN its time for CHANGE ill be obama Razz lol

I'm glad u support me <3. Well yes we gotta wait what the rest of the guild says, but IMO if nothing changes in the upcoming 3 months or less there is no point in staying here, just like there was no point in stayin back on embers. They can say the server's gonna survive but fuck that srsly, we don't even have 300 ppl at PEAK HOURS anymore, not to mention the UNBELIEVEABLE BOREDOM. Nuff said.

Back to top Go down
Djux

Djux

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 pm

lol that vote link made me laugh hahah... Very Happy who ever made it Very Happy, and about changing server.. i cant level again Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 am

*i voted for the 2nd option Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Nirvan

Nirvan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Djux wrote:
i cant level again Very Happy!

no way im levelling again!

Happy New year Smile
Back to top Go down
Bix

PostSubject: O_O   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 pm

i agree with digi, no way 2 lvl again from 0 as 1x. but we could always do insta 80... what u guys think? RIP BC?
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:04 am

Ummm if the server stills as bad as before you should move, get a fun server and that's it if don't want to level up.

P.S. I like the option 1 but, it should be "Yes, and FU Nox anyway".

P.S.2 If you want to move the people like we did 2 years ago, just move and get some people along you. Others will join later when other members are almost 80 or when they have money to help. Just sit and watch Razz
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 am

id rather die then go to an instant 80 its afact no low levels = not even half a game no world pvp bigger noobs then tg and bixdidt you say u dont mind lvling again dont chang what u say Razz

any one that has played the game long enugh should understant the lamity Razz of a instant 80 server how bad it brakes the game

to me instant 80 is never an option when it do become one ppl should really quit wow there and then
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 am

Have you guys ever thought to stop playing for once and all this crap?

The future of this game is already decided, and imo there is no future for this game.

Cata was not as good as much people expected and the next expansion is... well no comments ¬¬U really think about it, more than the fact of moving, if the game stills worth of playing.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:23 am

well ppl are wow addic's theres no other game ppl will play Razz tho ppl still play bc cuz of the guild is still some what alive tho bc its self is luck to get pass 150-250 ppl

and ya next expo is gonna be terrible garbage gg for blizz going insian in there old age

starwrs mmo might kill wow as could the other tripple a mmo thats still in dev that raf likes soo much Razz cuz both have better storys then wow do now by far Razz and voice acting for quests soo yea Razz

i just hope wow dies soon cuz its geting more and more retarded cuz when i saw panda expo i tho blizz was trolling its time ppl saw wow as an out of date mmo Razz
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:37 am

*replaces wow addiction with a star wars tor addiction
Back to top Go down
Bix

PostSubject: WTF GUYS?   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 am

u ppl want 2 quit wow 2 go SW? o.0

this... is... MORE THEN MADNESS!!

i mean come on, i agree 100% to try another MMORPG or just MMO, doesnt matter, but if we change shit to shit, lets stay where we are... nas yes nogh, WoW is so dead, but noticed this, if we were in retail, things would be different, cuz everything works there :s

P.S NOXI!! <3
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Bix wrote:
if we were in retail, things would be different, cuz everything works there :s

Not really, actually Blizz have lost 1/3 of their total population because of crappy lore, design etc etc
Even BliZZ is in such despair that they were selling WoW + TBC + WotLK + Cata each for 5 usd or such in this xmas, also because BliZZ is focused on their new MMO which they say it will change the world of MMO (I hope is not something like Winsucks 8 ¬¬). MMOs there are a lot out there, stable and free with more people, and you pay if you want something cool but other things you can get them just with work, if you wanna try retail go ahead but I would rather keep that money for me.
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 pm

We'll never migrate to an instant 80 server, UNLESS THAT SERVER IS ARENA-TOURNAMENT, any other insta 80 is SHIT. So lemme hear some propositions as to what we'll do when BC dies.
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:59 pm

nox wrote:
We'll never migrate to an instant 80 server, UNLESS THAT SERVER IS ARENA-TOURNAMENT, any other insta 80 is SHIT. So lemme hear some propositions as to what we'll do when BC dies.

Never suggested such thing, just said that those who doesn't want to lvl up again, should think on a fun server xD
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 am

We'd probably get bored too quickly, leveling is the fun. cheers
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 am

and the fact you dont earn anything on a fun server is aslo boring and fake op imba donor bull crap

and as for youre server nox takeing a way all mob npc's raids etc aslo takes away half of the game

tho ppl say pve is lame and hate able its nice to have both cuz its good to balence it out u can do the other when ur bored with 1 for the timebeing and tbh pve nice when its with friends Razz

farao still looks like a head takeing a shit too Razz
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:32 pm

Well I'm up to move if we get the entire guild with us.. which I don't see happening very soon.. But I agree server is dying, I don't mind it though, but if you guys are happier to get a more alive server, then let's change..

From me it's a Yes, if you manage to convince everyone to change.. We shouldn't leave anyone behind :p
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Melin wrote:
Well I'm up to move if we get the entire guild with us.. which I don't see happening very soon.. But I agree server is dying, I don't mind it though, but if you guys are happier to get a more alive server, then let's change..

From me it's a Yes, if you manage to convince everyone to change.. We shouldn't leave anyone behind :p

*logs on to ally toon one day hey where did everone go *ah well *steals noghs barrel

*also star wars tor may not be a good idead lol
IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! Cad-20120102-58761
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:36 pm

Well 300 players for BC isn't bad do not forget how many people were online when we played in embers. No kidding finding a server BliZZ-Like with 1X rates and with good population is hard, totally not an easy task. So do you guys have suggestions? And what would you like? Cata or WotLK?

For example this one doesn't look bad: http://wow.dethpod.com/news.php
But ofc you need to check it, still I think it has more or less the same pop of BC according to the realm status.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:40 pm

but its pve realm witch means no pvp on in zones that would trigger pvp thats what killd it the first time it whent pve and lost all of its pop back when embers was tbc i think dethpood that is Razz

and bc has 100 + its dead bgs almost never happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Noghy wrote:
but its pve realm witch means no pvp on in zones that would trigger pvp thats what killd it the first time it whent pve and lost all of its pop back when embers was tbc i think dethpood that is Razz

and bc has 100 + its dead bgs almost never happen Razz

And what about the pvp realm? seems down but have no idea about it.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:47 pm

way back when embers was tbc

tg were on dethpod at that time it only had 1 realm witch was pvp

but due to the ppl qqing ganking and camping gm's chaged it to a pve realm and there for every one ditched it and it was dead for quite a wile i know i was on there so was rexis
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Ummm I see... bad thing then Razz
So any other ideas?

P.S. Checking bloodcraft since I left 1 year ago, it has the same bugs and all lol... before they lose their population, they will go Cata I Bet xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: