Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!

Go down 
+5
Nirvan
Cran_Star
Djux
Nogh
nox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is it time to move on?
Yes.
IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Fuck off Nox!
IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Nogh

Nogh

IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 pm

astral wow is the only good cata sever worgen and gobblin phaseing actaly works Razz

ask nox he knows Razz

but yea i say lets just all quit wow because tbh its a shit game its content is garbage the ps2 game of the 3ed starwars movie that could be finished in a day was harder and trust me that game was junk

starwars ep 3 game i mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

But says is PvE...
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:16 pm

sadly yea but it has most crap working from what i have seen and has the ball's to be 1x
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:22 pm

So...? is that the only option?
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 pm

Wessexcount wrote:

Yes I've been on AstralWow and it totally seems like an OK server, too bad its a PvE one... well u can still do PvP on it, no biggie. If we move someday I'm seriously taking that server into consideration (if something unforeseen happens to it in the meantime, sigh <_<) since I'm totally fed up with fucking wotlk, I've experienced everything it has to offer, so Cata servers are the only possibility left, OR a wotlk one thats GODLIKE (aka nonexistant for now). Sad
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm

nox wrote:
Wessexcount wrote:

Yes I've been on AstralWow and it totally seems like an OK server, too bad its a PvE one... well u can still do PvP on it, no biggie. If we move someday I'm seriously taking that server into consideration (if something unforeseen happens to it in the meantime, sigh <_<) since I'm totally fed up with fucking wotlk, I've experienced everything it has to offer, so Cata servers are the only possibility left, OR a wotlk one thats GODLIKE (aka nonexistant for now). Sad

It is not like if I'm going to play that shit again, but take in mind that the guildies love the guild wars and gank and all.
Back to top Go down
Darthery
Admin
Darthery

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 am

i ll move on if someone lvls my war and lock to 80 and gets me 50 mounts on war ofc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://protectorsofthelight.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!   IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! Moving on from BC!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors of the Light :: General-
Jump to: