Protectors of the Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A private forum for all potl members around the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored.......

Go down 
+8
Wessexcount
xscorpion
X(class)
Nogh
Melin
nox
Cran_Star
Zan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nox

nox

Bored....... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Also there's a stupidly fuckin large amount of players with SM. Like wtf.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:21 am

thought I would show nox the statistics of the 35 min match.

Bored....... - Page 18 35min_10

the team was mm hunter, disc priest vs ret pally mm hunter sleights brother was playing it that day, I was a sec off saving him but priest feared me and a poison dot killed him, and the priest was really cocky with me lol, /emotes attempting to ress his partner which cant be done as long as you are in combat Razz he even tried to do /wait thinking I'd let him ress his partner but I knew better then to let that happen as I knew they would not allow me the same privilege due to priests attitude Razz, o and mana burns for days Razz and all cds blown so many times I lost count, and yea not long after that the team disbanded Razz that happed a lot back then to people with a win loss ratio ego, cuz OMG LUZOR COD K/D RATIO PROZOR Razz.

p.s rizalx is sleights hunter but he eventually changed name back Razz
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Noghy wrote:
he even tried to do /wait thinking I'd let him ress his partner but I knew better then to let that happen

Enough said. lol!

EDIT
Noghy wrote:
and yea not long after that the team disbanded Razz that happed a lot back then to people with a win loss ratio ego
Back on BC lol when I did 3s with Djux and Nox and we met spriest/rogue/rsham and really Djux and Nox wiped the floor with them so hard they kicked the healer and blamed him.
I then proceeded with getting 10 sec lag spikes, and died in openers vs ret/rogue/disc, which Djux and Nox 2 manned down without a healer. More than once. Sigh, ffs those two..
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Noghy wrote:
Razz he even tried to do /wait thinking I'd let him ress his partner but I knew better then to let that happen

That's my boy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:54 pm

WTB Mel to log, need some shit disenchanted D:
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:14 pm

nox wrote:

Someone should poke me on Skype, I don't really remember to use the browser anymore ;o
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:02 pm

Melin wrote:
nox wrote:

Someone should poke me on Skype, I don't really remember to use the browser anymore ;o

You did not need to send me all those mats, seriously dude Mad
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:42 pm

nox wrote:
Melin wrote:
nox wrote:

You did not need to send me all those mats, seriously dude Mad

Wellp, deal with it.
No seriously what am I gonna do with those lel
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:42 am

so Rim said he was going to raid origimmar with ppl so I decided to record it as I was bored and see how well I can do vids now, and be a spectator rather then a participant, as I'm rustier then mels....... uh yea Razz so here.

a Noghs productions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14t2jnWnSjY
enjoy or don't Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Melin

Melin

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:42 am

Noghy wrote:
so Rim said he was going to raid origimmar with ppl so I decided to record it as I was bored and see how well I can do vids now, and be a spectator rather then a participant, as I'm rustier then mels underwear

There, fixed it for you. Oh wait, it's not rust..
Back to top Go down
Wessexcount
Admin
Wessexcount

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:42 pm

Bored....... - Page 18 WP_20140829_001_zpsd0de16cf
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 10:31 pm

So the new arena season is starting, everything will be obtainable from 2's. I want all of you bitches back to do some pew pew. bounce

Also, Valve started selling Skyrim mods. Yeah. That. Happened.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 4:50 am

Well nox every one is deadedededed and played wow for a long ass time maybe too long and idk if any still play that abomination of a server that's really now just a slimey shitty buggy corporation server called molten wow that has population but is over all another donor server that's buggier then TW in some respects according to a certain gnome that when their once Razz.

and ppl who when to cata well some of them for a "fresh experience" lasted like about a month before they realised it was just wow again but actually worse in some respects Razz  bg zerg get zerged do arena find no real challenge if I recall was some ones sum up of it Razz.

and ppl who when to cata or quit over all have gotten really busy now and have no time or interest in wow anymore, I wonder if any of them even read this damned forum anymore.

hopefully not being a kill joy but I don't think you will convince ppl to play again so I think no more pew pew Sad

*Rattles the bush for lurkers and waits if their are any, fuck it set the bush on fire*

about the mods bullshit steam is pulling.

tho some ppl do, do it as just a hobby/passion but modders should be paid for their work right ?? maybe but not thought steam, wile yes some do amazing work steam is, valve is just going to milk it tbh, like already I heard steam/valve gets 75% wile the person who actually did the harder work gets 20% o but 20 is better then nothing right ?? its not like gaben has more fresh dollar bills then he needs to wipe his arse with.

imo tho mods wile ppl do, do good work should stay free on steam because not every one can rip money out of their arse to feed fat fuck ex Microsoft bent nose jewel I mean gabe newel Razz more money he don't need Razz and just stay free over all as also ppl would not pay for mods its abit silly Razz tho ppl pay for DLC and that's basically mods... lol meh fuck it all Razz.

hmmm seems I when on a *DWARF RANT* to a degree Razz:P:P.
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:41 am

Valve does absolutely nothing, hell Skyrim isn't even their fucking game, and they get 75% FUCKING PERCENT. I mean, if they don't get sued, those modders are really getting piss for their hard work. Also, while I agree that modders should be paid for their work, they could've setup a donation tab on the many Nexus sites their mods are being posted on. This monetization of mods isn't really doing that much good to the modding community. ValvEA. <_<
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:24 pm

*uses duck fart On Nox its supper ineffective and splatters all over
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:25 pm

Cran_Star wrote:
*uses duck fart  On Nox its supper ineffective and splatters all over

I will end you, Cran.
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 10:27 pm

u can try but i always bounce back XD
Bored....... - Page 18 Demotivational-poster-14541
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 5:08 pm

TLDR for the last 20 pages of this thread :'D
Anyone remember meee?
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 8:24 pm

no who the hell are you
Back to top Go down
Cran_Star

Cran_Star

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 9:13 pm

ofcorse XD
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Malinda wrote:
TLDR for the last 20 pages of this thread :'D
Anyone remember meee?

Basketball
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:32 am

lol nox kniteknite posted your vid on truewow forums http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13580&p=167308&hilit=nogh#p167308

and torcano mentioned me which is odd as I was not in that bg tho my name did pop up in vid as logging online lol or he thinks you are me XD *lol nox is now a midget Razz* other wise I think its odd, as I did not think any one noticed me at all as I'm a short dwarf Razz, but noticed as some one who stood out, and not just another paladin as their are always tones of them Razz lol.
Back to top Go down
nox

nox

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Noghy wrote:
lol nox kniteknite posted your vid on truewow forums http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13580&p=167308&hilit=nogh#p167308

and torcano mentioned me which is odd as I was not in that bg tho my name did pop up in vid as logging online lol or he thinks you are me XD *lol nox is now a midget Razz* other wise I think its odd, as I did not think any one noticed me at all as I'm a short dwarf Razz, but noticed as some one who stood out, and not just another paladin as their are always tones of them Razz lol.

Why wouldn't he know who you are? <_< He teabag'd you every day.
Back to top Go down
Nogh

Nogh

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 3:47 am

I'm pretty sure that was me teabagging you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malinda

Malinda

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 1:11 am

Nogh was SUCH A MEANIE in that sense D': I'm still traumatized by the incident in Dalaran, if you remember- OH ANd NOGH you know, four years back, you said that when I hit 16 years old, I'll be saying lots of bad words and I'll party a lot and do drugs and lotsa scary stuff, but that didn't happen! Very Happy Seee, I TOLD you that you'd be wrong!

And hellooo there Cran and Nox! Cran, are you still a Zelda fan? And Nox!! Did you get that plastic surgery to make you all white and manly yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored.......   Bored....... - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored.......
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next